And what of Dolores' youngest son? This was a difficult decision. He has made contact with other elderly (and well off) relatives of the Maxwells, and we expect he is seeking their assets in the same ways he sought to take control of his uncle's and his parents' lives and assets. He works (or has worked) in a government agency financial department where he has access to confidential information from many, many people. There is nothing to suggest he has altered his predatory ways. Quite the contrary. The public at large does need to know who he is. He is a risk to the weak, to children, and to the elderly. Reluctantly, because of current things going on in the background, we have decided to use a pseudonym for him. We will refer to him as Ethan on these pages.
Of course, Ethan uses many names (and addresses) depending on his purpose. For instance,if you are a health insurance company you may know him as Adrian Maxwell. If you are a government body, you might know him as Eoghan O'Meiscill. If you are a solicitor, the names Mark Sinott or Cecil Maxwell might ring a bell. Other names he is known to use include Onan Maxwell and Mr D Maxwell. The list goes on, but you get the picture.
Throughout this site, you will see pseudonyms in italics.
Contrary to Ethan's wishes (he lied to the HSE, informing them that all of Dolores' other children were living abroad, and forbade the hospital from notifying or giving any information about Dolores to any other relative or family member), all of her children and many of her grandchildren were able to visit her during the last weeks in Wexford General Hospital.
- Elizabeth Flaherty, Garda in the Bray Gardai Station
- Geoffrey Blair, HSE Elder Abuse Caseworker
- Duane Matthews, family friend involved in A Christmas Story.
- Public Health Nurse Helen Jackman
- Public Health Nurse Gwen Porter
- Vivian Chase, Dolores' home-carer
- Lloyd Montgomery, associate of Ethan Maxwell, designated by Ethan as “family spokesman.”
- Rory Mulhall, long time associate of Ethan Maxwell, who figures prominently in Ethan's various scams, in addition to other dark events.
- Jaggers and Brass Solicitors, the legal firm used by Dolores and Cecil Maxwell, Cecil's brothers, Ronan Maxwell, and Ethan Maxwell
- Damian Brass, Dolores' solicitor, and one of the executors of Dolores' estate
- Langdon Jaggers, One of the executors of Dolores' estate. He also served members of the Maxwell family in other capacities
- Dr Melissa Dudley, Dolores' primary GP
- Dr Alvin Snyder, Dr Snyder is in the same practice as Dr Dudley. He appears to have been Cecil's GP. However, he has not practiced medicine full-time in many years, as he entered politics a few years after establishing a practice with Dr Dudley. He is a Teachta Dáila (TD) in the Fine Gael party which is currently in power in Ireland. His position is analogous to a Member of Parliament or Congress. We do not know if he had any involvement with Dolores' medical care. He is not referred to in any of Dolores' medical records that we have sight of. These records are voluminous, but they are not complete.
- Deanna & Mark Braveheart, witnesses to Ethan's abuse towards Cecil, Dolores, and Lloyd Montgomery. Targets of Ethan themselves, these brave folks stood up with no hesitation when Saoirse asked for help in aiding Dolores.
- Dr Elliot Clements, Dolores' primary consultant while in Wexford General Hospital